Friday, May 16, 2008

Björn Casapietra - The Last Unicorn



I was searching for something involving UNI-CRON from the original animated The Transformers: The Movie , and a bunch of The Last Unicorn shit came up, including this hilarious rendition of the movie's theme song by America. I especially like the way he sings, "Can you see her, as she SPARKLES?" near the end.

Also note this entire thing is shot in a very small, single location, with him not moving once.

As an aside, it's my contention that nothing has been done with unicorns -- outside of the film, The Last Unicorn -- that is not completely pathetic, disgraceful or deeply disturbing.

9 comments:

yeeknauwshamon said...

andy told me he would eat a dick if I didn't lol at this and I tried so hard but failed within 3 seconds of his voice entering my eardrums.

andy khouri said...

Megan Harris: AHAHHAHAHAHA this is so good
andy k: the sparkles part creeps me out so badly
andy k: it bleeds my soul a little
Megan Harris: waiting for sparkles
Megan Harris: LOL'd so hard at sparkles
Megan Harris: rewind
Megan Harris: HAHAHAHAHAHHA

*stepho* said...

will i ever be able to watch one of my favorite animes of all time again without thinking of this douche? never. thanks, andy. you can go eat a dick now.

::sparkles::

Unknown said...

I have definitely found a new song for karaoke.

andy khouri said...

Ginny: holy shit.
Ginny: i'm laughing sooo hard right now
Ginny: i look crazy

Sam Humphries said...

Björn Casapietra's wardrobe by Frodo.

andy khouri said...

Ginny: manical laughing at my computer
Ginny: and you know i just made like three guys in my office watch it right now
andy k: officially an office killer!
Ginny: hell yes

beetleginny said...

gods personal gift to you, his most cherished.

El Clyne said...

DYING. LITERALLY DYING.