Friday, May 30, 2008

What happens when you have no shame....

I guarantee with all of my being that D.Vaughn is the one holding the camera in this. The reason I can guarantee this is that if you pay attention to the background of the video you will notice that the car is parked on the hill that leads directly past Mount Carmel High School to D.Vaughn's house. Take note that this girl walked across the stage of one of his concerts in 6 inch silver heels to take her place at the piano for a sentimental song and fell SO HARD directly on her face. I about pissed myself.

4 comments:

El Clyne said...

I need to be with the ladies when I watch videos like this.

OH.
MY.
GOD.

SUNDEVIL WAY.

Sam Humphries said...

Didn't I even meet that girl at one of Behrle's parties?

andy khouri said...

David Vaughn is one of the worst humans.

Madge said...

that IS erin cayabayab. she was in my french class at mesa verde middle school and she is david's number one fan/groupie/beard.