Friday, November 21, 2008

Every Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe Fatality

Many of us must have made fun of the very IDEA of this game when we first heard about it, but now I'm sold on it, for two reasons:

1. I used to love MK II, and I like seeing Raiden in more or less his original outfit.

2. The DC characters' finishing moves are, by and large, pretty inspired, even when you take into account the fact that they don't let the superheroes kill people. I didn't even know Deathstroke was in this game, but his first one strikes me as ice cold for some reason.



3. Start at 3:50 to see Batman and the other superheroes' moves.

5 comments:

yeeknauwshamon said...

the joker's fatalities are fucking awesome.

andy khouri said...

Deathstroke's are AWESOME!!

Sam Humphries said...

I liked the Flash's first fatality too. Something we've seen many times in comics but not in motion.

"Heroic Brutality" sounds like a bullshit politically correct euphemism...which, I guess, is what it is. I expect to see this everywhere.

"This week, US soldiers were convicted on twelve counts of heroic brutality against an innocent Iraqi family..."

Josh Xing said...

Deathstroke wins the bad-A award for sure. What the hell does "Heroic Brutality" mean? I miss the good ol' days when you had to type in a special code to see blood in your video games.

Jon said...

I own a 360 and I'm going to buy this game. You know what we're going to do if you come up to San Francisco. Mortal Kombat games are, like, the easiest fighting games ever.