Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BUSTED: Nas Song Produced by Polow Da Don Created from Software Presets



This is the second time this particular producer, Polow Da Don, has been busted for this hackery. The first time was for the Usher song "Love In This Club." You can see that below:



If you didn't know, using the presets verbatim is considered very weak shit in electronic music. The computer literally generates the song. We're in a world right now where "producers" are making fuckloads of money by not doing a whole lot of anything, so it's great that these hacks are being pwned on YouTube.

8 comments:

Josh Xing said...

I am more amused by this Bulgarian gangsta giving an online tutorial on electronic music. He should teach a class at Berkeley.

El Clyne said...

Music industry: 0. Pingy guys: 2.

yeeknauwshamon said...

we need to raise funds to bring bulgarian thug guy to come party with us.

Jon said...

Should I start answering all of my phone calls with "How it is, how it's betta be, shaboy Jon"? Is that what I need to do?

Phil said...

I don't think the guy in the first video said the phrase "stock sounds" enough times.

Jon said...

I could just shorten it to "shaboy Jon." Would that be acceptable?

Unknown said...

Doesn't matter as long as you're wearing that jacket

Anonymous said...

I am way into this Bulgarian Gangsta. MVP needs to come rep in LA, haha.