Sunday, February 22, 2009

HBO's Right America Feels Wronged

Nancy Pelosi's daughter did this documentary on how many right leaning Americans have disturbing views about America and their president. I watched this and was seriously disheartened further by the ignorance of my fellow Americans.  I suggest you watch the whole thing.  There's a lot of weeping racist misogynist redneck men in it, which is HILARIOUS.  The absolute insanity and ignorance of some of the shit they spew however, is not hilarious.

2 comments:

Josh Xing said...

If your name rhymes with another person's name, then you must be the same person. Makes sense.

Jon said...

I only worry that if I watch enough weeping racist misogynist redneck shitheads, I'll start to join them in their weeping, but for entirely different reasons.