Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Husband and Wife discuss having sex with a horse



This video is actually safe for work (if you have headphones). It comes to us from a documentary made by the Britz.

In other beastiality news, there is a video on the innernette of a man from Washington state being penetrated by a horse; soon after the video was created the man died because of the crazy damage the horse did to his internal organs. I have a link to that one too, but I won't post it here. In fact if you want me to send you the link, I will first ask you a series of questions to see if you are actually ready. It is the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Hands down. And apparently someone made a film about the incident. Of course the film played at Sundance. Sick fucks.

(Thanks to Josh Xing for finding these clips and destroying my worldview).

5 comments:

Jon said...

I was at a BBQ here in SF with Lou and some of his photographer pals, and this subject came up, and we watched this video, although I do NOT remember that weird-ass music in the background.

shudder.mov

andy khouri said...

Fuck. Me.

N.M.C. said...

Oh yes, I remember when that documentary came out. Caused quite a stir.

Phil said...

First of all, you are not allowed to use the phrase "one thing led to another" when discussing blowing a horse. There is absolutely NO chain of events that "leads" to blowing a horse - you simply have to walk into a barn planning on doing it.

I also love how the woman says that while she was being banged by the horse, she was wondering if her date (don't forget - they did say that this was their first date) would be freaked out by this and run away. I don't know about you, but I find it extra frightening that while being fucked BY A HORSE her mind will actually wander to things other than "OH MY GOD, THERE IS A HORSE PENIS INSIDE ME AND I AM NOT A HORSE."

yeeknauwshamon said...

let them practice their love. haters.