Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mamma's Boys

In a reversal of roles, Jojo's mom has become the comforter of a girl rejected by the momma's boys on the show.

Here is the crazy thing about eliminations on the show... unlike the civil and completely acceptable manner in which the guys in Bromance are dismissed...the women in Momma's Boys receive there rejections by individual text messages to their cell phones.

"Yes" on the sms if they can stay and go on another date.

"It's a no" on the nokia 880 if they have to leave.

Sometimes they get text messages on their phone saying to meet at the pool, where the girls and moms gather for the news. If they get sent to the pool it usually means that the boys are a little iffy on them and they need to convince the guys (and their mom's obviously) that they should be able to stay.

The best part of this show continues to be the epic breakdowns by the characters on the show.

Today, I give you Cara Quici.



I love that it is Jojo's mom who isthe one comforting this woman that got the boot. It's no surprise, though, that Cara is an Aryan bombshell.
See this video for a refresher.
I guarantee that Jojo's mom got the digits, address, SS#, blood type, and hymen measurement on Cara before she split.


I actually believe that the mothers in this show devised this whole fiasco....I bet that their sons are twitting, blogging, vlogging, and MMO RPGing in their basements back home. They just hired the guys on the show as stand-ins. Boy, are these girls in for a rude awakening.

Actually, my mother would be the only one to devise that detailed of a plan. I hope you all follow me on twitter--I'll let you know who my mom brings home to convert me!

6 comments:

Jon said...

Do you actually have a twitter account, because I will follow whatever you choose to put on there.

andy khouri said...

He is on Twitter! "jserves"

andy khouri said...

Excellent post, James, just as I expected. That poor bitch -- ALL SHE WANTED WAS A DATE! That's the only reason this "singer/model" went on national TV! A DATE!

Actually, it's possible she's telling the truth. Her underbite is grotesque.

yeeknauwshamon said...

The blonde in the red dress was on an episode of True Life on MTV. I think it was I'm moving to Las Vegas. Obviously she's a reality tv pinger.

Sam Humphries said...

I wonder if she even got a date.

Excellent work James. I eagerly look forward to the next recap!

Josh Xing said...

This is exactly what I said and did when I graduated college. weird.