Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Real Housewives of the OC Kid is Dump Truck of Douchebaggery



Ganked from dlisted:

On last night's The Really Plastic Housewives of Orange County, Jeana and Vicki traveled to Illinois to watch Grouchy McPoopypants play minor league baseball. While they were driving to the game, Shane texted Jeana to not come because he wasn't playing. Well, his exact words were: "Stay the fuck away from here." Instead of playing minor league baseball, he was clearly playing a game of major league douchebaggery.

Jeana showed up anyway and Shane greeted his lovely mother by saying, "Get the fuck away from me!" Surprisingly, Jeana didn't respond to that by throwing him up in the air and using a bat to hit him out of the field Nope. She just shrugged and said, "That's kids!"

Shane's bid for a VIP spot on the short bus to hell continued later on at the restaurant. Shane and his other brother Colt kept verbally punching their mother in the bagina bone in front of everyone. Let's see, he said he wanted to hit her with a bat and also said he can't wait to pull the plug on her so he can have more money. Vicki and I were making the same faces as the rusty daggers flew out of Shane's mouth and into Jeana's heart.

3 comments:

El Clyne said...

He is the goatee saver's target audience.

James said...

My mother would have some choice words for him.

I'll ask her for quotes.

N.M.C. said...

I wonder if he's single. I've heard you can tell how a man's going to treat you by the way he treats his mother. I prefer to date orphans so they can surprise me.