Thursday, January 8, 2009

Warning to James Servino

Mr. Servino -

It has been three weeks since your inaugural "Momma's Boys" blog entry, in which you detailed in a singularly hilarious fashion the events of the pilot episode of Ryan "Gaycrest's" odious new reality television series. Response to that posting was uniformly favorable, with many readers imploring you to commit to covering the programme on a regular basis.

The administrators of this blog have in a private session passed a resolution requiring you to resume "Momma's Boys" coverage at once. Failure to do so will result in banishment from not only this blog, but from the internet altogether -- including Friendster.

We trust you will not allow such an unfortunate event to come to pass.

Yours in Christ,

Ladies of the PQ

3 comments:

James said...

This resolution is the fucking best thing I have read in a while.

I can't believe it has been 3 weeks.

I will do anything for a television right now.

But regardless I will find my way to this show...

let it be written, so let it be done.

Your post has made me so hyphy and eggzited to back to the show.

Thank goodness my mom is an endless source of comparisons for the show... I always have Lo's mom just in case.

Forgive me, ladies, for I have zinned.

Josh Xing said...

Please note James clowned me for posting during Kwanzaa break. It looks like the gods have ruled in my favor Herr Servino. zuck it.

Sam Humphries said...

Life is a cabernet.