Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fox News - Your Leader in Shitty Jam Bands



Mike Huckabee scraped the bottom of the artistic barrel over at Fox Business News and put together this band for a segment on his show. I'm not sure if the segment had a title, but I'm giving it one now: it's called "Mike Huckabee Proves that Literally ANYONE Can Perform in a Band on National Television!"

I was somewhat surprised by their sound - If you told me that a bunch of people who worked for Fox News were going to play music, I would have assumed that the resulting sound would resemble the death rattles of a thousand women and children rather than an actual song. Once I got past that amazement, I was able to recognize that they don't sound good anyway.

4 comments:

yeeknauwshamon said...

oh of course she's wearing a heart shaped yin yang symbol shirt. oh of course they're playing foo fighters. oh of course she's doing the over the head clap with the tambourine.

mechasunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mechasunny said...

Oh, good. I was looking for things to add to my 'guaranteed boner killer' file.

Josh Xing said...

Audience fail.